Touro University Nevada - Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptforme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone on the waitlist for TUN's DPT?

Members don't see this ad.

I got the email today that I am wait listed :(

Yeah, me too. Have you been accepted/waitlisted anywhere else? I wonder if they pull any applicants from their waitlist at all...any word on that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, just to give you all a heads up...I just withdrew from Touro this morning. So, there is a spot open for one of you now!! Good luck!!

What were your stats for the people waitlisted? If you don't feel comfortable saying could you pm me please?

have you heard anything from tun? i just got an email saying im on the wait list too...is it a good or bad thing?

Yes I was accepted on 5/11. I'm not sure if the class is full or not but we start 7/5- When I was accepted I was called not emailed so look out for a phone call- good luck!

hey congrats!!! i really hope there is another spot open. going thru the application process AGAIN would suck! lol im just wondering if they accepted me this late if there would be enough time for financial aid to go thru..do you know anything about that?

I believe the financial aid process is pretty quick, not sure of the deadline.

New to the forum...I was also wait-listed. Have any of you guys/gals been told approximately where you are on the list? Thanks!

I dont believe there is a standing, if a spot is available they look at all the applicants again. If you both havent done so already I would suggest writing a letter to them letting them know you would attend if taken off the waitlist and explain why you want to attend there etc...I did that and was accepted off the waitlist. Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice noellelv...I have talked to Jenya roughly every other day for the last couple of weeks....lol....still no word. I like the letter idea...I may just try that.

Thanks again!