touro university waiting list

Started by dibwany
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dibwany

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied last minute for touro school, on march 29, 2013. I got interviewed mid april, today i recieved an email saying i am on the waiting list, with medium alternatives. I am curious, do i have a Chance to get in, do i build hopes,???. Is there any one was the waiting list of touro and got in???
 
I applied last minute for touro school, on march 29, 2013. I got interviewed mid april, today i recieved an email saying i am on the waiting list, with medium alternatives. I am curious, do i have a Chance to get in, do i build hopes,???. Is there any one was the waiting list of touro and got in???
LOL, you applied mad late but quick question. Did they accept you in the end?