Touro University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TBS5280

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who go to Touro, I was wondering how you thought the school is doing with their curriculum. This is a relatively new school with the first pharmacy class not yet graduated. Do you feel that you will become a great pharmacist when you graduate? I like the way the 4 years is set-up and how you do a lot of group work. What are you guys doing about loans and health insurance? Just let me know how the experience is going so far.

Thanks,

Tim

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who go to Touro, I was wondering how you thought the school is doing with their curriculum. This is a relatively new school with the first pharmacy class not yet graduated. Do you feel that you will become a great pharmacist when you graduate? I like the way the 4 years is set-up and how you do a lot of group work. What are you guys doing about loans and health insurance? Just let me know how the experience is going so far.

Thanks,

Tim

I am a P1 this year and so far I really like the program and the modified block scheduling so far. There is a lot of groupwork and we do presentations often (although a lot of the time they are pretty informal). I've had no problem getting loans, as Touro students qualify for all of the normal government loans, and private education loans for living expenses if you need them. The program is well rounded and definitely prepares you clinically. I also am looking forward to the 2 years of rotations, only one more year of classes to go!

and how are the didactic courses going?