Touro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predentalstudent9

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any thoughts on Touro Dental School in NYC? I can't seem to find their class profile/average stats. Did anyone apply there this cycle?
 
It's not in NYC, it's roughly 40 minutes north of it. They haven't even started their program yet; the first class begins this month. Only time will tell.
 
Does anyone have any thoughts on Touro Dental School in NYC? I can't seem to find their class profile/average stats. Did anyone apply there this cycle?

It's not in NYC, it's roughly 40 minutes north of it. They haven't even started their program yet; the first class begins this month. Only time will tell.
I know that their class size for this year is 110 +- 1 (someone hasn't decided. As of last week)
Classes start 7/11.
The deans are two brothers.
The grading scale is letters without +/-
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that their class size for this year is 110 +- 1 (someone hasn't decided. As of last week)
Classes start 7/11.
The deans are two brothers.
The grading scale is letters without +/-

Do you know what they look for in their applicants? What kind of DAT scores/GPA etc?