touro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

think

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i saw that touro

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
any one .......??????:)

i saw that touro college for pharmacy is listed under the school in NY
on their website it says that they are just submitting materials to the commitee for approval
anyone know about this college? online program?
is this a new college or what
i emailed them like 3 monts ago... they dont answer anything
another question.. can someone please give me the online programs for Pharamcy or which schools offer them....
Thanks

No, the main campus is actually in NY but they have a campus in Vallejo on Mare Island. The school is new...like in it's third year. I just got accepted there and they are guaranteeing that everyone who goes there is going to be accredited. butt he school is not yet officially accredited. So if you start there you are going to be fine cause they ahve pre-accreditation status. If for some reason they don't get accredited, the students who are there will get accredited however, they won't take any more incoming classes. If you are applying for Financial aid at this school you have to put the school code for NY. The school is much better then it sounds, 20 min from SF, 20 min from Berkley...close to the airport...if you have any other questions let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Touro will open a new College of Pharmacy in NY. I got this infomation from touro.edu/pharmacy website: "the four year graduate professional program will be submitted for approval to New York State and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education." I'm not sure when the college will be opened.

I'm looking into the Touro NY school too. BMRBoy19, when you say you just got accepted there, did you mean the Cali school or the NY school. If its the NY school, where did you find the application??? Thanks.

I'm looking into the Touro NY school too. BMRBoy19, when you say you just got accepted there, did you mean the Cali school or the NY school. If its the NY school, where did you find the application??? Thanks.

Sorry i was referring to the Cali school not NY...sorry for the confusion...:D

Touro will open a new College of Pharmacy in NY. I got this infomation from touro.edu/pharmacy website: "the four year graduate professional program will be submitted for approval to New York State and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education." I'm not sure when the college will be opened.

i have been reading this since last year that is y i wanted to know what they were doing
did anyone apply to the one in ny? or knows anything else abt it ?