Touro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redrose0786

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has been pulled off the Touro alternative list. I was on the high alternative list and after they split it, I ended up on the second tier. I know I don't have much hope but still.....

Members don't see this ad.

I am on second tier too. Do u have any idea how many people are on first tier? As per Mr. Davis, next updates will be going out this or next week. Good Luck.

I am on second tier too. Do u have any idea how many people are on first tier? As per Mr. Davis, next updates will be going out this or next week. Good Luck.

Hey, thanks for responding. I have no idea how many people are in the first tier. I haven't really been calling them to check up because I don't want to bother them with my questions.

It's good to know that we will be getting an update soon. Hopefully we'll get a good news. Good Luck to you too

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
according to mr.davis. they r about to finish the high 1st teir alt list, and r about to move to the 2nd half of the high alt.

that's great!
Thanks for the update. oh no, I feel hopeful again. I don't want to be disappointed:eek:

according to mr.davis. they r about to finish the high 1st teir alt list, and r about to move to the 2nd half of the high alt.

hey where are you on the wait list?

I was so hopeful when I got letter that they are close to move into second tier, but it's only one week left. I am wondering how many people will be leaving in one week.
Good luck to both of you.

Hey! I got an e-mail for Mr. Bevis:

Touro College of Pharmacy
An on-site evaluation was not authorized. The institution was advised to resubmit an appropriately revised application.

hmmmmm! So?! What does that mean?!

Hey! I got an e-mail for Mr. Bevis:

Touro College of Pharmacy
An on-site evaluation was not authorized. The institution was advised to resubmit an appropriately revised application.

What are they referring to? Have you already been admitted?

Hi,
Does anyone know how the school contacts you if they decide to pull you off the list?

I am not sure, but I think by email.

is anybody from second tier pulled off?