TouroCOM-Harlem vs Middletown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

randomguy123456

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Does anyone know which one is better and for what reasons? What are the pros and cons for each location?

2. Additionally, is TouroCOM-Harlem a good osteopathic medical school if I have future interest of wanting to specialize in dermatology or urology?

Members don't see this ad.

Wouldn't the schools have similar education/clinical offerings? Campuses aren't even that far away from one another.

suburbs vs. harlem/nyc

Wouldn't the schools have similar education/clinical offerings? Campuses aren't even that far away from one another.

suburbs vs. harlem/nyc

Not necessarily, the Middletown campus is fairly new since it opened in 2014 and it's also a satellite campus. Harlem is more established and has a higher accepted avg GPA and MCAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not necessarily, the Middletown campus is fairly new since it opened in 2014 and it's also a satellite campus. Harlem is more established and has a higher accepted avg GPA and MCAT.

ah okay, then harlem is probably a safer choice if choosing b/w the two?

Hi, I'm new to SDN and I recently got an Interview from TouroCOM Middletown for January. Can someone who has already had an interview there or knows anything please tell me what exactly it is like. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!