TouroCOM-NY Masters Program 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nycmdwannabe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, all. I'm anxiously waiting on my DO app for this year, but I want to be prepared if I don't get an interview and get in. Does anyone know how the school looks upon people applying to the DO and MS programs simultaneously? Also, I know it's not ideal, but has anyone heard anything about taking non-BCPO pre-reqs online? Thanks.

I've read the prior posts, but if any of the people in the MS program now would comment on their experiences, it would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, isn't that embarrassing. Any one know how i edit the title of this thread?

Hi guys,

I will be interviewing very soon for TOURCOM NY's Masters Program. With that said, I wanted to know what the interview experience would be like? I understand people have left feedback but I was looking for an in depth answer with regards to the types of questions and the type of interview (group, individual, or etc). Thank You

Hi guys,

I will be interviewing very soon for TOURCOM NY's Masters Program. With that said, I wanted to know what the interview experience would be like? I understand people have left feedback but I was looking for an in depth answer with regards to the types of questions and the type of interview (group, individual, or etc). Thank You

Hey! Gave an in-depth answer to your question on the other masters thread. PM me if you need more details. Good luck!