TouroCOM NY or PCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

McDablo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone and thanks for checking out this post. So I'm trying to decide where to go to school and I cannot decide. My choice is between TouroCOM NY and PCOM. PCOM is the more established school and has a lot of good things going for it, but I really liked the attitude at Touro. They seemed to really care about their students. Any feedback on their programs or what anyone else thought about the schools would be great. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

PCOM.

In the opinion of many, the best osteopathic school in the country.

Hey everyone and thanks for checking out this post. So I'm trying to decide where to go to school and I cannot decide. My choice is between TouroCOM NY and PCOM. PCOM is the more established school and has a lot of good things going for it, but I really liked the attitude at Touro. They seemed to really care about their students. Any feedback on their programs or what anyone else thought about the schools would be great. Thanks in advance.

This should not even be a question, go to PCOM...better reputation, better clinical affiliations, etc.

I do really appreciate that people are honestly asking this.

PCOM is the better school. If you really feel a close comfort with TouroCOM, then by all means go there. You'll enjoy it in that case. But PCOM is the "better" school in most ways that matter and would be what I would recommend in most cases.