bunnybear

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
192
0
Status
hey guys, if you had the option of taking either 4941 or 4961, which one would you do ?
I can only take one of the, please help me out and tell me which would a better exam?
 
OP
B

bunnybear

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
192
0
Status
bunnybear said:
hey guys, if you had the option of taking either 4941 or 4961, which one would you do ?
I can only take one of the, please help me out and tell me which would a better exam?
come on people, i'm sure someone can answer me
 

supafield

Dream Big
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
676
0
Florida
Status
bunnybear said:
come on people, i'm sure someone can answer me
4961....
4911 is a diagnostic and not very representative if you ask me...
but practice is practice
 
About the Ads
OP
B

bunnybear

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
192
0
Status
supafield said:
4961....
4911 is a diagnostic and not very representative if you ask me...
but practice is practice
Thanks, but I am trying to go between 4961 and 4941, not 4961 and 4911
 

supafield

Dream Big
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
676
0
Florida
Status
bunnybear said:
Thanks, but I am trying to go between 4961 and 4941, not 4961 and 4911
haha then I'm of no help...
Flip a coin... tails being 4961 and heads being 4941
 
About the Ads