TPR/EK Biology Notes anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dartmed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I took notes for Chemistry, Physics, and Organic, but I just cannot find the motivation to take notes for the Biology section. I thought it would be ok to take notes along my EK Bio while doing TPR, but it's turning out to be way too much work.

Would anyone be willing to share their notes with me, please? I am doing TPR. It doesn't matter if you based your notes off from EK or TPR. Obviously, I would be willing to exchange my notes for your Biology notes. PM would work better. :)

And if anyone knows, is it legal to exchange our notes? Lol.

Members don't see this ad.

So, I took notes for Chemistry, Physics, and Organic, but I just cannot find the motivation to take notes for the Biology section. I thought it would be ok to take notes along my EK Bio while doing TPR, but it's turning out to be way too much work.

Would anyone be willing to share their notes with me, please? I am doing TPR. It doesn't matter if you based your notes off from EK or TPR. Obviously, I would be willing to exchange my notes for your Biology notes. PM would work better. :)

And if anyone knows, is it legal to exchange our notes? Lol.

Of course it's legal to exchange notes.

There are two sets (at least) of Bio MCAT notes somewhere on these forums. I believe they are for EK too.. but you'll have to search bc I don't remember where they are.

Of course it's legal to exchange notes.

There are two sets (at least) of Bio MCAT notes somewhere on these forums. I believe they are for EK too.. but you'll have to search bc I don't remember where they are.

MedPR - I tried to look, but I was unsuccessful.

I remember a particular individual who took 140 pages of Biology notes alone.

Anyone willing to exchange their Bio notes for my Chem, Physics, Organic notes? I promise that they are good notes (each one is 30 pages - typed).