• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Tpr hyperlearning in classroom or online?

RafMin

Apr 27, 2011
    Hello All,

I am going to be taking the TPR Hyperlearning course. I just can't seem to decide whether to take the online or in classroom one. The online is cheaper.

If someone can offer valuable advice it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

SaCkO

Mar 1, 2011
      Hello All,

I am going to be taking the TPR Hyperlearning course. I just can't seem to decide whether to take the online or in classroom one. The online is cheaper.

If someone can offer valuable advice it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
      Take the online.. The class is a waste of time .. most of the studying would be you and the books..
      If you can get the books without the class its even better .. the only good resources are the AAMC.. the TPR exams are bad but they can be good practice pre AAMC

pfaction

10+ Year Member
      Mar 14, 2010
      WV
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        I prefer in class because it gives me structure, but it CAN be a waste of time-takes me 5 hrs for a 2 hr class...oh well. TPR practice exams are pretty hard to be honest, and only test what's in the books. So watch out for that. They're wayyyy harder. If you want to gauge where you are, take TPR4 - my highest marks with a 15 in BS. So purchase TPR online if you want, because the AAMC's are included in them

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.