TPR Practice Test C

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nooro

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a lotta hype behind this book of tests being very difficult and what not, but I was wondering if anyone has actually taken practice test C and what they thought of it? Its really tough to do a search for it sorry if its posted elsewhere.

I just took PS and am taking a few minute break before verbal just thought id get a look out there to see whats up with this test. I got a 10 in Physical very surprising in that I got a lot of the questions I wasn't absolutely sure about right, I defintely was very iffy before grading it, in that it could I felt like I got an 8. The conversion chart is not very helpful either so that doesnt account for it just wondeirng if anyone else has any info about to do verbal be back in 85 minutes =).

GOOODLUCK ALL

Members don't see this ad.

Doom I see no one has said anything, well incase anyone was wondering I got a 7 on verbal =(... by the way I usually get between a 10 - 12 on PS, 10 - 11 on verbal and a 10 on BS.... hope all goes well for everyone.

A final update incase anyone was looking... got a 9 on bio, definitely got 6 questions in a row wrong towards the end (4, which all the questions from 1 passage and the first 2 of independent questions)

If it werent for a few stupid things I think I could have gotten a 10, that passage that I got completely wrong was on dNTP's and ddNTP's which i was absoultely lost about but hope to learn more once I go over it in a lil bit.

Anyone's imput would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I remember that passage on ddNTPs and DNA sequencing. The only reason I understood that passage at all was becuase we covered that in an upper level Genetics course I took this past year. Definetly advanced material which would be difficult to solve without previous knowledge.

A 10 in these PS sections is great. I think you'll do just fine in that section on the real deal.

These tests are pretty good practice but definetly harder than the AAMC tests so take your converted scaled score with a grain of salt.

Has anyone attempted Test D? I still have it remaining but I'm unsure if I'll actually bother at this point. Especially considering I've got AAMC 6R-8 still to do.