TPR Science Workbook vs KA Passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

destructor05

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, testing July 28th. Have already finished content review using TPR. Will be using NS FL 3-10, AAMC FL 1&2, and SB on weekends.

My question is, for individual practice questions during the weekdays, would my time be best spent working through the TPR Science Workbook (i've done about 90/300 of their passages so far) or KA Passages? Plan on spending mornings doing passages and afternoons reviewing content. Or should I just do combination of both (problem is might not get through all)

I need to solidify content through practice and get better at experimental questions. Thanks in advance everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Bump, thinking that since I need to work on the experimental passages and solidify content, ill focus on SB for experimental help, work on finishing TPR Science Workbook passages and KA FSQ, and maybe sprinkle KA Passages if i have time, any input if anyone has any would be much appreciated

I'm working through the science workbook rn and am finding the passage quality and difficulty to be incredibly uneven - some are insanely easy and others can't reasonably be expected to be completed in 9 minutes, like being calculation-heavy in physics or a bio passage being the length of CARS.... I'll be moving on for better materials when I'm done w content.

I've only used Khan for verbal so far but it seems to be good in quality, maybe that holds for the sciences as well

Reactions: 1 users
I did not do TPR so I can't speak as to their quality, but I can say that Khan Academy has great quality B/BC and P/S passages. In those areas, their passages are second only to the official AAMC material. You would be very well served to go through all of those.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks both to altblue and aldo16 for your reply and insight. I'll make it a priority to finish the KA B/BC and P/S and sprinkle in the TPR instead. Thanks much

Reactions: 1 user