TPR Science Workbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jones2109

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to finish the EK home study schedule and I am thinking of getting the EK Bio 1001, EK Verbal 101 and then the TPR Science Workbook for Physics/Chem/Ochem, all for me to get the idea of "how to" answer these mcat questions, good idea?

I cant find this TPR Science workbook anywhere..is this it??

http://www.randomhouse.com/princetonreview/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780375766312

Members don't see this ad.

the TPR Science Workbook is part of the Hyperlearning course... meaning you have to be registered for the course in order to get the book. So, if you're not enrolled in the class, you will need to find someone who has taken the class. I don't think people are allowed to legally resell their TPR or Kaplan materials, but just in case, I'll put in that disclaimer..

that sucks..but that link PRodulous posted shows the book, is that the same exact thing?

im really gauging if I should get this, how would a combo of 101 verbal, 1001 bio and TPR Science workbook do for me? (p.s. im about to finish examkrackers study books)

Members don't see this ad :)
okay..i am looking into getting this science workbook and pairing it up with EK's 101 verbal and 1001 biology, good combo?

does the TPR science workbook cover all sections on MCAT?

Does anybody else find some of the TPR bio passages a bit on the "tricky" side? I have done 2 "lectures" worth of bio passages, and the passages I'm seeing right now in the molecular bio are pretty tricky--irritatingly so.