TPR Student Online Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quester

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you void your score, can you still be eligible for 'satisfaction guarantee' to extend the access for the online student center?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

This is the best way of MCAT education and online discussion because we can save much over time after doing so that and learning much better.

Members don't see this ad :)
The course started in mid May and ended a couple of weeks ago. One of the guys at the head office said he "thinks" its 3 months after the last day of the course...

I emailed them last month and they told me that you have access to it for 6 months after your last class if that helps

I thought they were upgrading the TPR online center... it still takes million years to get to just 1 practice passage lol

I think TPR has totally "downgraded" the learning center interface, making it inefficient for learning. It is now super difficult to review how you do on the test. You need to click one question at a time to see the passage and one question, no more left/right panels of revealing passage and questions anymore.....
This is especially dreadful for verbal post-game review.
No idea why they do this stupid and repelling move.

I once thought TPR simulated MCAT tests better than Kaplan and Gold standard, now I think it is the worse.

I just checked out the upgraded site, and it's like slow as ancient snail...
:beat:
Good news is that it says that my online content will be available for another 8 months or so. Sweeeet.:hardy:

Yeah, I checked on my account via the new site and it says I can access the online part from 8/06/11 to 05/2/12. So it should be similar for you, OP. That being said, I'm not sure how it will be if you void your score. I think they would want your score to determine if you still get the 'satisfaction guarantee' bit. Did you call and ask yet?

Just took my last TPR full length before the mcat friday. I clicked submit and score and got an error screen... lost everything!

Yeah, I checked on my account via the new site and it says I can access the online part from 8/06/11 to 05/2/12. So it should be similar for you, OP. That being said, I'm not sure how it will be if you void your score. I think they would want your score to determine if you still get the 'satisfaction guarantee' bit. Did you call and ask yet?

I didn't email them yet, but since it'd be valid for another 8 months I'm good. I'll email once I actually do void the score-- I don't wanna lie...lol

Are you thinking of voiding it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just took my last TPR full length before the mcat friday. I clicked submit and score and got an error screen... lost everything!

Oh damn. I lost two of my AAMCs I planned on reviewing-- looks like I gotta start over now.

wow this reviewing process ... are you serious I have to click every single question...

I didn't email them yet, but since it'd be valid for another 8 months I'm good. I'll email once I actually do void the score-- I don't wanna lie...lol

Are you thinking of voiding it?

Nah. I have a feeling I might need to retake but I don't want to void it. Besides, I'm never confident about how an exam went so I'll see how it goes.

I've been trying to load up a practice test from TPR's online student center and it's driving me crazy. I'm using a Mac, so for the past TPR online student center, I used Firefox 2.0 and an older version of Flash but now nothing seems to work (I tried Firefox 2.0, Firefox 5.0, Safari, and Google Chrome). I get to the page where they have the list of all the TPR and AAMC exams, and when I click on a link for TPR or AAMC test, it goes to a page that says "Do not close this page or navigate from this page while you are working with online content. Some content may rely on this window to save your progress. When you have completed the content, you can relaunch the content or use the menus or the links below to navigate elsewhere.", but besides that nothing else comes up. I've disabled the pop-up blocker, so that shouldn't be an issue. Is there anyone using a Mac that's having some luck with this? :mad:

I've been trying to load up a practice test from TPR's online student center and it's driving me crazy. I'm using a Mac, so for the past TPR online student center, I used Firefox 2.0 and an older version of Flash but now nothing seems to work (I tried Firefox 2.0, Firefox 5.0, Safari, and Google Chrome). I get to the page where they have the list of all the TPR and AAMC exams, and when I click on a link for TPR or AAMC test, it goes to a page that says "Do not close this page or navigate from this page while you are working with online content. Some content may rely on this window to save your progress. When you have completed the content, you can relaunch the content or use the menus or the links below to navigate elsewhere.", but besides that nothing else comes up. I've disabled the pop-up blocker, so that shouldn't be an issue. Is there anyone using a Mac that's having some luck with this? :mad:

Same problem. Did you ever find a way to fix it?
This sucks...

JK, got it!

I updated my Adobe Flash to the latest version and I then downloaded the latest Firefox and it worked : )
Try it

Chrome, Safari, and Firefox 2.0 did not work for me.

Does anyone know how to access a FL AAMC score report from the TPR website after writing it? I've just kept it open, praying to god my computer doesn't do an automatic update requiring a restart...

I was able to access my online materials earlier..and now when I click on my prep absolutely nothing is there. anyone else have this problem?

I was able to access my online materials earlier..and now when I click on my prep absolutely nothing is there. anyone else have this problem?

Yes this same thing is happening to me as well. Plus all my scores are gone too. This better be a temporary thing or I'm ripping some heads off in the morning :mad:

same problem with my too.. 'My prep' is empty now.
It was working until a few mins ago.

Completely dislike this stupid DOWNGRADE
I have my test in a week and this makes me more nervous

I'm so glad the site's working now. I was really stressed out last night when I saw that it deleted my content thing...

I am so pissed off.

My AAMC test #9 says "In Progress" and will not let met access it.

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

I just took AAMC 9 yesterday and now I am trying to review it and it will not OPEN!!!!!! Called princeton review and was on hold for over an hour. Finally they answered and I told them what is happening, and they only told me there is nothing they can do. :mad:

Real MCAT is in 4 days.... ***** my life.

I'm taking the AAMC # 9 now on the e-mcat website.. and it keeps resetting every time I highlight. My test is also in 4 days.

I guess I'll head to work early then. :laugh:

I did one of the sections for a FL and score for the wrong section shows up...

This is so messed up. Good job TPR. So worth the two grand :thumbup:

Yea there are a lot of problems with their new (****ty) website. They should have waited until OCT to update.

Hey actually this happened to me too, but my problems went away when I used Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome... Maybe try that out? :oops:

Hey actually this happened to me too, but my problems went away when I used Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome... Maybe try that out? :oops:

I've always used IE in compatibility mode (which is the only time I ever use this browser)