1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

TPR Verbal Online Section that comes with the TPR Course

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dermocrat88, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Sailor Senshi Dermystify

Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I don't know if anyone discussed this topic as of yet but I would like to know the people that took TPR course, was it useful to do the verbal sectional tests? How did it improve your verbal score along with TPR Verbal Workbook and the ICC Books. Lastly, did you also use the other section passages online and how were those in addition to the Science Passage Workbook?

Thanks,

Dermocrat88

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mohad

Pre-Medical
    My teacher told me that the online verbal stuff is horrific and difficult. he said it "demoralizes" you and told me to do EK instead. If you have nothing else to practice with, you should try them out since the passages are harder and the questions are more complex, but it isn't worth it unless you're out of other material. (ICC, TPR Verbal, and EK)