TPR Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owleyes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is princeton review's verbal on their diags easier or harder than the actual AAMC tests?

Members don't see this ad.

owleyes said:
Is princeton review's verbal on their diags easier or harder than the actual AAMC tests?
I think TPR is slightly easier, and little less ambigous than the actual MCAT. I hate TPR solutions, it always gives lines refrences, as if the section is suppose to test "Verbal Comprehension" and not "Verbal Reasoning". However, their passages are very good. Questions are okay, but EKs are better.

actually I did worse on TPR's diags than I did on the AAMC practice tests so far... so I would say they are slightly tougher.
And yes I agree the solutions are crap, my verbal teacher recommended to always justify the answer to yourself by searching the passage and not relying on their dumb solutions.

happy studying

I think that the TPR verbal diags are harder than AAMC tests. I used the TPR and EK passages for practice. I think that TPR is good for practice, just don't freak out too much about low TPR scores if you are doing well on the AAMC verbal.