TPR vs AAMC Scored

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ericd8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've done pretty terrible on the TPR practice exams, but I feel like I know most of the material pretty well. Haven't done the AAMC practice tests yet, but the AAMC Bio pack questions were a ton easier than anything I've seen on TPR FL. I've been looking into this topic as well but have only found this thread so far: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/aamc-exams-vs-tpr.974972/

Hit me back if you find anything else out!

Have you guys done the new aamc section bank? I thought it was pretty hard....and the format was completely different than TPR. I've been doing ok on TPR tests (506-511 range), but the section bank crushed me. Don't know if others felt this way, or if it's just me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you recommend TPR FLs? I have access to 7 of them using ISBN but was wondering whether I should use NextStep over TPR.
I'm 4/1 test taker, and am currently finishing up on section bank. I'm getting around 85% on B/BC & C/P and 90% on P/S.

TPR is good for concepts, but the format is different than AAMC. Did you do the new question pack? The 45 dollar one.