Tracking Amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

I know there are posts on this but here is another one:p

If you went active after July 1st, and have been verified please post your dates below. After that if someone has a more recent date, please post and so on, that way we will know where AMCAS is at the moment.

X
(i went active 15th, no verification yet).

Members don't see this ad.

active on july 10th...still waiting (which is probably a good thing b/c i still can get a refund if things work out this year)

Members don't see this ad :)
ok who went active between july 1st and 10th and got verified? Comon we know you are out there (aren't you?).

X

Got active on 7/9 and transmitted b/w the dates of 7/15 and 8/5, and this was all verified by 8/7. :)

I have heard of someone active on the 15th and getting verified two weeks later though. Some take more time for some reason.

Submitted on 7-17. No verification yet, but I have been getting those emails from schools that want more $$ no matter who you are.

i spoke too soon...

processed today. transmit dates well prior tho.

Went active 7/2, processed 7/30. All biographic information sent 2 weeks before, but actual transmissions are only done for 11 out of 14.

Looking at both your dates, all I can say is at least they're consistent. Looks like AMCAS has a 28 day cycle of its own going on, hehe. I guess that means I'm due on the 15th? :confused: Maybe if I were a chica it would make more sense :D

I went active 7/2 and was verified 7/26. My final transmission was today.

Originally posted by JumboFool
Looking at both your dates, all I can say is at least they're consistent. Looks like AMCAS has a 28 day cycle of its own going on, hehe. I guess that means I'm due on the 15th? :confused: Maybe if I were a chica it would make more sense :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i just processed today (active July 15th)......not all have been transmitted yet and some transmission dates are old (7/24-8/05
So 25 days (I guess I am early on that monthly cycle;) )

X

25 day, eh? Dude, you got your AMCAS early. At least you can be sure you're not pregnant.

Jumbofool,

I guess it's not bad...I still wish it was sooner.....i submitted on the 3rd of july, but the damn transcripts got there on the 11th and finally went active on the 15th.
Overall, so far in my opinion, AMCAS is doing a pretty good job (faster would be better...but we are lucky we didn't have last year repeating).

X

Submitted 7/21
Began Verification Today 8/09

Originally posted by pAkhtmAn
Submitted 7/21
Began Verification Today 8/09

f*ck me! i submitted 7/17 and nothing!

no wait, F*CK AMCAS!

active on july 19.
verified today on august 9 too:clap:

Originally posted by Jumpu
active on july 19.
verified today on august 9 too:clap:

what good are 7's if they aren't lucky? 7/17 should be lucky! wtf

woohoo, I got my AMCAS early this cycle. And I got it at home, which is a lot easier to deal with than getting it in public.

l submitted 7/17 or 7/18 (not sure which anymore), and status finally changed from "active" to "verification" on 8/9. Now it says to wait a few weeks for all of it to be "processed." I don't see any transmit dates anywhere on the dynamic homepage or on the "print application" page.

How long has it taken people to go from "verification" status to "processed" status? And when should I expect to see these mythical transmittal dates?

keep hope alive sp. That, or just walk into the secret amcas office on Monday with a shotgun.

From active to verification????

I think, as far as I know, we went from active to processed. Processed = verification from what I gathered, so there should be transmitted dates.

X:confused:

nope, I definitely went straight from "active" to "verification." It then says "Your application is currently being verified. Allow at least fifteen working days for the verification process."

No "processed" anywhere on my application. And there are also no dates anywhere.

Maybe this will change next week. No worries.