Tracking Clinical Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fauxrealist

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I'm scribing and obviously getting a lot of hours in, so I'm tracking my hours on a spreadsheet. Does anyone have an opinion on if you should keep track of procedures you've observed or is this just overkill?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hello all,

I'm scribing and obviously getting a lot of hours in, so I'm tracking my hours on a spreadsheet. Does anyone have an opinion on if you should keep track of procedures you've observed or is this just overkill?

Thanks in advance!
For personal use I would keep notes on any memorable cases or interesting things that come up. Makes writing essays easier later on if you have notes on your experiences.