Tracking Vs Non-Tracking DVM Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holleh

Reaction score
Hello, friends!

I, for the life of me, cannot find a list of DVM programs that track or don't track their students. Some of the schools have it on their websites, but others are more ambiguous. Can anyone hook a girl up?

Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there's a consolidated list anywhere, but if you have particular schools you are interested in we can probably help you out. You can also see if it's mentioned in the document linked here but some info might not be 100% up to date

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
I did check that list and I didn't see anything (at least anything that wasn't 10+ years old). I'm just looking for Missouri and whether they track their DVM students or not :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I did check that list and I didn't see anything (at least anything that wasn't 10+ years old). I'm just looking for Missouri and whether they track their DVM students or not :)
I don't know any current students there but @Rainheart graduated within the last few years and might know. You could also see if any of the accepted students from last cycle are still around

Otherwise I'd just call and ask the admissions department!

I looked into them last cycle, and I'm pretty sure they do not track because of their 2 years of clinical rotations (I guess it doesn't leave time for tracking). Miss State has a similar program setup, and I know for a fact they do not track.

@holleh
I'm super sorry I missed this ping! Anyway, I graduated from Mizzou in 2017. They do not track. Feel free to pm me for more info. They have more clinic time with their 2+2 system.