Trad Rotating yr scramble strategies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

catullus39

Mr. Friendly
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im sure this has been addressed in the past so I apolgize for the repetition. I am currently registered for the DO match but have no intention of trying to match for internship (would kick me out of any catagorical allo programs.) I simply want access to the list of unfilled programs so if I match with an advanced allopathic program i can scramble easier. Do I need to form a bogus rank list of programs i never applied with or interviewed at,not match, to gain that access?

Cheers