Trading Interview Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmr16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the general consensus about trading interview dates? Obviously if unavoidable you would want to do it as soon as possible to give programs a heads up. But is it really frowned upon if you already have a trade set up with someone else? If not, it may be beneficial for us to start up a trade thread just in case.

Members don't see this ad.

Well I'll go ahead and throw it out there. I have an interview at [removed]. pm me if interested.

Edit: removed school name since I was able to switch things around

Last edited:
If I was a PD...I wouldn't take offense. You've got to do what you've got to do to match...and getting as many interviews as possible is part of the game. If a PD is so detached that he/she can't get that...you probably don't want to go to their program.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have an interview date at SUNY upstate in late November and want to trade for a November 9th interview?

Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:
I have a Baylor Houston date on 12/11. Does anyone want to trade? please pm.

I have a U of Rochester interview on December 19. Would anyone be able to trade? Please PM me.

Update: I managed to get a better interview date, so please ignore this message.

Last edited:
I have a VCU interview on 12/11. Would anyone be able to trade? Feel free to PM me.

I have a U of Rochester interview on December 19. Would anyone be able to trade? Please PM me.
Are you still looking to trade your date? I have an interview with them on 12/12 in the afternoon.