Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Trading UCSF interview dates!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mepstein, Nov 17, 2005.

1. mepstein

mepstein Member
    5+ Year Member

So i dont really know how it will work. I just got an email from UCSF saying i should confirm my interview for December 8th. That is the end of the quarter for me, and is actually on a day of a final lab practical for me. I would tough it out and go if it was the day before a final, alas it isnt. I dont know if its possible, but if they say they are not flexible with spots, but december 8th works better for you, and you have a day lined up thats not december 8th, i would be in debt to you if you could trade it. Maybe i can add financial compensation, if you need to pay for a change of flight fee. Thanks for your help!!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mepstein

mepstein Member
    5+ Year Member

4. dat_student

dat_student Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

see below [I can't delete this post, sorry]

5. dat_student

dat_student Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I believe you can postpone it. I know an applicant who could do that. [I don't recommend it]

6. Gulch

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I would keep your int'vw spot for the 8th and get tickets for live 105's Not so Silent Night concert on Dec 9. Its going to be rad. White Stripes, Death Cab, Hot Hot Heat, Autolux, Coheed and Cambria and Special Guest. Very hot ticket. It would definitely be a great way to spend the weekend in San Fran after your int'vw. Finals are totally overrated. When your prof hears the lineup he'll understand why you had to go. ;)

7. PDizzle

PDizzle PreDents.com
    Partner Organization 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I have an interview on Jan 9th that I might switch with you if UCSF does that. PM me.

8. JenniferHays

JenniferHays New Member

Pre-Dental
    I got an offer for an interview with UCSF this week, but they haven't gotten back to me about scheduling it. I can let you know when I confirm it. Are you sure that you can swap?