Trancrispt entry service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bareitashvilli

Pharmacy Student
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok for some reason they don't let me pay for one of the transcripts to be entered,
It is a pharmacy technician transcript. Does anyone have some insight into this?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok for some reason they don't let me pay for one of the transcripts to be entered,
It is a pharmacy technician transcript. Does anyone have some insight into this?

Pharmacy technician transcript? As in you went to a program for a CPhT certification? Majority of these programs are just 'institutes' that offer training, and are not actually college credit courses. Hence why I believe they are denying you this service, as you may not have received college credit.

Reactions: 1 users
Pharmacy technician transcript? As in you went to a program for a CPhT certification? Majority of these programs are just 'institutes' that offer training, and are not actually college credit courses. Hence why I believe they are denying you this service, as you may not have received college credit.
Thanks for replying! I see in that case I am all good then