Transcript Check Errors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

garrettp

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
AACOMAS verified my transcript about a month ago and I submitted my app to most schools a week or so ago.

I didn't proofread the verified transcript cus I assumed it was right... but I just realized that there's an error on it because AACOMAS incorrectly changed a course category (counted calculus II as a physics course)... This error barely affects my science GPA (0.01 difference), but would schools count this mistake against me?

Members don't see this ad.

Would definitely toss out the application and call other COMs to make sure you're not in the profession

Reactions: 1 user
Would definitely toss out the application and call other COMs to make sure you're not in the profession

:bucktooth:

So... you don't think it'll be a big deal? I just don't want schools to think I was trying to be dishonest, or that I seriously think calculus is a type of physics

Members don't see this ad :)
:bucktooth:

So... you don't think it'll be a big deal? I just don't want schools to think I was trying to be dishonest, or that I seriously think calculus is a type of physics
Now that's more troubling than the error you made

I didn't make an error though... I put the class down as math and AACOMAS changed it to physics during their verification review.
I wouldn't worry, but if they made the mistake and it helps you sleep at night, send AACOMAS an e-mail