Transcript delay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pandaeac

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I requested my transcript from my post bacc school the day grades went available (last Tuesday) and they STILL have not mailed it yet... every time I call, they say they're still waiting to print it because it needs to be updated for some reason? I can't get in touch with anyone who can tell me what is going on, but I'm getting worried. I really wanted to submit the first day or two that AMCAS opens. Is this delay going to hold me back a lot? I'm thinking it should at least be MAILED by some time next week, but by the time it arrives there and gets marked as received, etc, is there any chance I could still be verified by that June 28th deadline?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I requested my transcript from my post bacc school the day grades went available (last Tuesday) and they STILL have not mailed it yet... every time I call, they say they're still waiting to print it because it needs to be updated for some reason? I can't get in touch with anyone who can tell me what is going on, but I'm getting worried. I really wanted to submit the first day or two that AMCAS opens. Is this delay going to hold me back a lot? I'm thinking it should at least be MAILED by some time next week, but by the time it arrives there and gets marked as received, etc, is there any chance I could still be verified by that June 28th deadline?

Thank you!
Anyone? :(

It is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD if your app is not going out to schools on June 28.

If your school at this point still has not mailed your transcript, then you will probably miss the June 28 date. But that is okay. Keep calling the school and ask what is going on. That's the problem at hand, the rest is completely out of your control.