transcript entry and prereq courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nessie5876

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so I'm just starting on this section of the application, I know I know kind of bad of me. But I just took the GRE so that was my focus up until now and just finished my personal statement the last couple of weeks. Anyways, so my understanding is on transcript entry we enter in every course we ever took and for the pre-req section under program materials we enter the minimum amount of classes to meet the requirement, but try to choose the ones with the highest grades? Just wanted to make sure i got that correct. Thank you guys, I'm so glad I discovered this forum its been a life-saver!
 
Okay so I'm just starting on this section of the application, I know I know kind of bad of me. But I just took the GRE so that was my focus up until now and just finished my personal statement the last couple of weeks. Anyways, so my understanding is on transcript entry we enter in every course we ever took and for the pre-req section under program materials we enter the minimum amount of classes to meet the requirement, but try to choose the ones with the highest grades? Just wanted to make sure i got that correct. Thank you guys, I'm so glad I discovered this forum its been a life-saver!
That's pretty much it! There are also detailed instructions available on VMCAS. Welcome to SDN! 🙂 I recommend checking out the "Future DVMS, Class of 2021" thread, there are a bunch of people posting in there about VMCAS stuff.