Transcript Entry for Future Post Bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfa59

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding transcript entry. I'm set to start my masters in biomed program this fall, so how do I indicate on my application that I will be attending x school from fall 2020 to spring 2021? I won't be starting until August, so I don't have any grades for the terms and I don't have my course schedule yet either. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding transcript entry. I'm set to start my masters in biomed program this fall, so how do I indicate on my application that I will be attending x school from fall 2020 to spring 2021? I won't be starting until August, so I don't have any grades for the terms and I don't have my course schedule yet either. Thanks in advance!
Hello! There should be a box to check saying “course in progress” or “future course.” You’ll need to contact your academic affairs office to get the course schedule. You have to have the correct course numbers and codes to avoid transcript processing errors.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! There should be a box to check saying “course in progress” or “future course.” You’ll need to contact your academic affairs office to get the course schedule. You have to have the correct course numbers and codes to avoid transcript processing errors.
Will do! Thanks so much