Transcript Entry Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

everyone one sees B

recognize this ochem mech? haha
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So when I put enter my transcript course titles, do I enter what is on the official transcript or what's in my school's course catalog. For example, the catalog would say "Survey of the Principles of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology" but my official transcript says: "SURV BIOCHEM AND MOBI."

Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you have to put whatever your transcript says so they can match it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! So when I put enter my transcript course titles, do I enter what is on the official transcript or what's in my school's course catalog. For example, the catalog would say "Survey of the Principles of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology" but my official transcript says: "SURV BIOCHEM AND MOBI."

Thanks a bunch!

Match it as best you can, but don't sweat if it's not exact.

IMO, PharmCAS is most likely to use your course codes first. As long as you match the course code from your transcript (e.g. BIO###), then the title of the course can be abbreviated so long as it is easily understood. Or you can type it out all the way.

Match it as best you can, but don't sweat if it's not exact.

IMO, PharmCAS is most likely to use your course codes first. As long as you match the course code from your transcript (e.g. BIO###), then the title of the course can be abbreviated so long as it is easily understood. Or you can type it out all the way.
Thank you! I'm going to leave it as it is and type it out all the way then.

I typed it all out, idk some of mine said intro on my transcript and I thought that was sort of unprofessional. I don't think it really matters now that I am reading these now haha.