Transcript Help for PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ank20

Reaction score
I guess I am a bit confused with the process of uploading my transcript information. PTCAS tells me to contact the registrar at my current university to have an official transcript be mailed to PTCAS (which I'm assuming will be uploaded for my on my application page??), but there is also an option to manually log your transcript. I'm just confused what I should be doing so if someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

I guess I am a bit confused with the process of uploading my transcript information. PTCAS tells me to contact the registrar at my current university to have an official transcript be mailed to PTCAS (which I'm assuming will be uploaded for my on my application page??), but there is also an option to manually log your transcript. I'm just confused what I should be doing so if someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!
Yes, request all of your transcripts be sent to PTCAS, either electronically or by mail. Then...
My Application...Academic History. Create a tab for each separate institution attended, under "Colleges Attended" tab.
Then...Academic History.....Transcript Entry...then select Edit for each institution. Then enter all courses taken, or planned. Then manually key the corresponding grade you received for each course (from an official transcript). Future courses will be grayed and no grade can be entered.

And does the transcript have to be directly sent from the school? For example, we can't pick it up from the university, and then send it ourselves?

Members don't see this ad :)
And does the transcript have to be directly sent from the school? For example, we can't pick it up from the university, and then send it ourselves?
It has to be sent directly from the registrar's office at your University.

Reactions: 1 user
If we are taking classes at a community college for pre-reqs and they are all still in-progress, do we still need to send in our transcripts from that school? if all the classes will just be "in-progress"? or do we wait till we receive the actual grades?