Transcript Matching Form Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofA2013

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Transcript Matching Form can applicants send that to Associated American Dental Schools Transcript Processing Center along with their official transcripts? I do not understand how I am supposed to give the registrar office the Transcript Matching Form when I am sending my transcripts to Associated American Dental Schools Transcript Processing Center when requesting official an official transcript.

Members don't see this ad.

what you do is this: Go on AADSAS application site, select your schools and you will see a place to download transcript request form. You then download this for your school, and follow your schools transcript request procedure and they should know to attach the form to the transcript that they will mail out. You cannot send the official transcripts only the schools can.

Contact your registrar, tell them how it works, and ask them how they would like to do this. They've done it hundreds of times for students before you. Likely they'll just have you email them a PDF of the matching form so they can include it in the envelope, but contact them to find out.