Transcript Problems...

Started by Dragon416
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dragon416

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent all my transcripts (three schools) on July 3rd. PTCAS received 2 out of 3 transcripts and they just told me to resend it again by express because it should have been received by now. So irritated 😡.
 
Are you applying for Early Decision or rolling admissions?

If not, I wouldn't worry about it. You still have plenty of time.

If you are in a time crunch for ED, could you contact the institution with the missing transcript? It takes some schools 10-15 days to process a request and get it in the mail.
 
No Ed just regular. They gave me an alternative mailing address that I could send by express (which I did) so now we wait.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We've all been there before. These things can be frustrating. Luckily, since you're not ED it shouldn't really affect you. Good luck, and hopefully the transcript works this time.