Transcript question!! Does anyone know?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ranasayys

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Even though we cant access the 2012 application till June 4th, I heard we are supposed to request our transcripts now because it takes a while for them to get through

But if I request my transcripts today, where am I supposed to ask them to be sent to? AADSAS? I heard there's a specific email/address of some sort we can request our transcripts to. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

After you enter your school(s) into the application you will be able to print a form (which has the address on it) that your school(s) will send with your transcript. Just do it the first few days of the cycle and you'll be fine for processing time. (I'm assuming you're applying early June and that your registrar is half-way competent.)

PM me an email address if you want to see what an actual matching form looks like. It might make it more clear.

Last edited:
Don't send transcripts early, because A) they will be lacking the matching form and b) AADSAS rules say not to.

OP, hold off on it. Since we all have to print off matching forms and give them to our schools, no one is it a disadvantage. It would be different if I had mine done already but you waited until the 4th. That is not the case however. The playing field is all even so to speak, but come June 4th it's play ball.