Transcript question please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bimmer boy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so when I was in high school maybe about 4 or 5 years ago I took a music class at a community college and I don't remember if I failed or got a "w" and that was the only class I've taken at that college. I was wondering if I'm supposed to include that transcript in my application as well since it's kinda irrelevant considering music has nothing to do with dentistry lol.

Members don't see this ad.

I think it says to include colleges where you received credit from...

1) It's not hard to check. Just contact the registrar's office at the school.

2)Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they do expect you to send it. Can you get away with not sending it? Probably. But that doesn't make it OK.

If you did get an F and since its been years/ it sounds like there may have been exigent or mitigating circumstances leading you to drop the class in such a disorganized way see if they would be willing to change it to a W instead of an F.

If I was applying this year and was in your situation...

I wouldn't send it in. You can't even remember what grade you really got. Actually come to think of it, I took three courses at a community college and never turned in the graded (one more section on the app, one more transcript to worry about, etc.).. I did get three A's though. I just simply didn't want to send it in and I knew that there was a 0% chance AADSAS would ever find out.

Whatever, according to most of the advice I read on SDN I feel like my moral compass is completely broken. haha!