Transcript Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Repeatedbouteffect

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have completed everything on PTCAS including PT observation hour verification, essay, school specific questions, LOR verification (two PT, one academic and one professional chiropractor), and GRE scores. The only item missing is my transcripts. Two questions: First, one of my schools are too far away to give my PTCAS transcript form and I am wondering if this will significantly delay my process? Second, since I want to apply ASAP I am wondering if I can e-submit even though I am still waiting for my transcripts to be processed by PTCAS?

Thank you,
 
Can you not email the PTCAS form to the school or attach it to the transcript request form?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The school should have an email/fax/outside website option to request the transcript. Yes, you can still submit.