transcript question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sprinkle0420

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know we are supposed to supply transcripts for all colleges we have attended, but are we also supposed to supply high school transcripts? I haven't found anyplace on the Pharmcas website where it specifically states you must provide high school transcripts, but I'm just checking to make sure I have all my bases covered. Thanks! 🙂
 
I know we are supposed to supply transcripts for all colleges we have attended, but are we also supposed to supply high school transcripts? I haven't found anyplace on the Pharmcas website where it specifically states you must provide high school transcripts, but I'm just checking to make sure I have all my bases covered. Thanks! 🙂

You don't submit HS transcripts unless the COP that you're applying to asks for them, and I don't know of any schools that have.
 
Pharmcas nor any individual school requires HS transcripts.

Obviously, the only exception is if you are starting a pre-pharm program (0+6) and have never taken any college courses before. But since you will be considered a "transfer" student, HS transcripts do not apply.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on form E for the UCSF supplemental application though it says something about high school transcripts...am I supposed to send them directly to UCSF? I am really confused by thewording.
 
You have to answer one of the questions on form E to determine if you have to turn in HS transcripts (and yes u turn it in all together in the supplemental application). For me, I'm an out-of-state applicant so I have to turn it in.