transcript question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yoyoyoyoyoyo12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so right now my cum is 3.1 - When I graduate (being realistic) it will be at a 3.2 - should I wait until grades are out for this semester to send my transcript to schools/SMPs with the June 1 deadline (ex. tufts, drexel, nymc, etc.)? and how much will applying this late hurt me...is it even worth it? im taking my MCAT 4/17..

Members don't see this ad.

so right now my cum is 3.1 - When I graduate (being realistic) it will be at a 3.2 - should I wait until grades are out for this semester to send my transcript to schools/SMPs with the June 1 deadline (ex. tufts, drexel, nymc, etc.)? and how much will applying this late hurt me...is it even worth it? im taking my MCAT 4/17..

well your mcat scores aren't going to be released until 5/17 so you might be able to squeeze it in. I don't think it'll make that big of a difference tho. You could always send in your transcripts and if it's that big of a difference, update them but thats just my optinion...

p.s. good luck on the mcat