transcript question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yoyoyoyoyoyo12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so right now my cum is 3.1 - When I graduate (being realistic) it will be at a 3.2 - should I wait until grades are out for this semester to send my transcript to schools/SMPs with the June 1 deadline (ex. tufts, drexel, nymc, etc.)? and how much will applying this late hurt me...is it even worth it? im taking my MCAT 4/17..
 
so right now my cum is 3.1 - When I graduate (being realistic) it will be at a 3.2 - should I wait until grades are out for this semester to send my transcript to schools/SMPs with the June 1 deadline (ex. tufts, drexel, nymc, etc.)? and how much will applying this late hurt me...is it even worth it? im taking my MCAT 4/17..

well your mcat scores aren't going to be released until 5/17 so you might be able to squeeze it in. I don't think it'll make that big of a difference tho. You could always send in your transcripts and if it's that big of a difference, update them but thats just my optinion...

p.s. good luck on the mcat