Transcript Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maine3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm in the beginning stages of preparing my application for several Post Bacc programs, and have a quick question. The application says to submit official transcripts from all schools attended. I was pre-approved by my undergrad to take an art appreciation class through a school in my home state. It shows on my undergrad transcript with the course number from the school I graduated from. Should I still submit the transcript from the school where I took the one class?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

I'm in the beginning stages of preparing my application for several Post Bacc programs, and have a quick question. The application says to submit official transcripts from all schools attended. I was pre-approved by my undergrad to take an art appreciation class through a school in my home state. It shows on my undergrad transcript with the course number from the school I graduated from. Should I still submit the transcript from the school where I took the one class?

Thanks.

In my experience, the only transcripts you don't have to get separately are pre-approved EAP classes. This might be another special case, so I would call your Registrar's office from undergrad for that.