Transcript Rejected by AAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToppuModera

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My transcript was rejected by AAMC staff because it was issued over two weeks before they received it. I looked all over the website and instruction manual and haven't been able to find anything regarding this two week expiration on transcripts. I requested it a month ago, not sure what took my school so long but a few weeks delay doesn't seem like a good reason to reject my transcript, especially since I have been out of school 7 years. Has anyone else had this happen?

Members don't see this ad.

If I am not mistaken, usually this is on the school's end. Like the school has a period of time by which AMCAS or any place they send it must download it. If it's after that, it's no good.

That's peculiar. Did you call them up and see what they say? Perhaps you can determine whether it's a school mandate or an AMCAS issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess it could be a policy at the school. I didn't think about that. I will check into it. Thanks for the replies.

Yeah this happened to me this cycle. I had to have the offending school re-send the transcript and paid for FedEx this time. Delayed my app's verification.

I can't tell you how many times and different ways this cycle I've just had to sit and consciously relax my forehead, jaw, throat, neck, lumbar, thighs, feet. Ahh. Better.