Transcript Request Form Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isanders

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the middle of completing my online application for PharmCAS. I am a little confused regarding the transcript request form situation. So do I fill out the transcript request form and take it to the registrar of each of the colleges I attended and have them mail it to Pharmcas with an official, sealed transcript? Or could I just obtain an official, sealed transcript from each college and mail it with the corresponding transcript request form myself to Pharmcas?

Members don't see this ad.

In the middle of completing my online application for PharmCAS. I am a little confused regarding the transcript request form situation. So do I fill out the transcript request form and take it to the registrar of each of the colleges I attended and have them mail it to Pharmcas with an official, sealed transcript? Or could I just obtain an official, sealed transcript from each college and mail it with the corresponding transcript request form myself to Pharmcas?

Fill out the transcript request form and take it to the registrar of each college you attended and have them mail it to PharmCAS with an official, sealed transcript.

Pretty much what rx90 said. I actually found out that we don't even need to give them the TRF. It's just for pharmcas to find your profile faster since the TRF contains your PharmCAS ID.

Members don't see this ad :)
Way I did it, I simply faxed it over to them with a cover letter that contained all of my information as well as an instructions on what to do with it. (Please include this with the official transcript)

Cover letter should state,

Attention: Transcript Department
Name: Blah Blah
Phone:
Email address:

etc.

Everything worked out.