Transcript Request Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DollarNaDream

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How vital is this Transcript Request Form, there is a community college I went to that is pretty far from my house, now that I work full time I have no time to go out and collect the transcript with the form, but they offer official transcript ordering online. Would it be okay to not include this form? I included it in 5/6 of my transcripts so far. the 6th is just really tough for me to go out and fetch. Any experience with this would be helpful.
 
If you cannot upload the transcript request sheet while ordering your transcript don't worry about it. One of my undergrad colleges accedentially sent mine to PTCAS without the sheet and it got there within 3 days. Just request online and don't worry🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bounced around a lot when I was in the Army and switched schools as I moved. I ended up with probably a dozen different transcript requests and I probably only included the request form with half of them. They all made it into my file with no issues whatsoever. Honestly who knows if schools even include the forms when we send them. They get so many requests per week that I'm sure the last thing they want is an extra piece of paper to keep track of.
 
Someone online request services automatically send the transcript request form when you indicate that the transcript is going to PTCAS. That's what happened with both of my transcripts from two different schools.