Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Transcript Request Form

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MG Md 2B, May 5, 2004.

1. MG Md 2B

MG Md 2B Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi, on AMCAS, how can we access the transcript request forms without filling out everything else first? I want to get mine sent out, but don't have time to fill in all the other stuff yet. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hamhamfan

hamhamfan internet fairy
    7+ Year Member

Bump bump bump

4. ms. a

ms. a Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I can't answer your question, but I do have a word of advise. When you print out the form, make a few copies of it, in case there are problems and you need to request a transcript again. Once you print out the form and submit your application, you can't access the form again. It's much easier if you already have a hard copy you can use for duplicate requests.

5. BeatArmy

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You have to complete the bigraphical information section First. That will open up the Schools Attended section. Once that is completed, the transcript rquest section will be available. So, you have to enter some info, but not the time consuming stuff like PS and ECs.

6. brats800

brats800 cheesehead
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    right. there's no way to get to it without first going thru the required sections....you can, however, go back to fill out the sections more thoroughly later if you want to breeze through them to get to the transcript request form....

7. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

I WILL AGREEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't make copies and had to send another form because one of my schools send they didn't get my request. I tried to get back to the transcript section and it wouldn't let me. So I made up a name and opened a new application just to get a transcript request. I then deleted the application I had opened.

So take my word, print out a number of copies of each school's request.

8. MG Md 2B

MG Md 2B Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I printed out my request form before I saw the comments here about making copies. So, I went back and tried again, and it let me print 2 additional forms. I guess they fixed it from last year :)

9. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Oh, sorry, let me clear this up. I meant after you submit your application, you will not be able to enter the transcript area again. The only area you can enter will be your bio area in order to change your address and you can add more schools.

So before you all submit, please make sure EVERYTHING is correct and ready to go.