Transcript requests piss off schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dark1111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pod school is great, but I really want to be a lawyer. Doctors are amazing and loving people... I have a nack for debate. So...

Law school needs a transcript. Duh... Who sends those things out? Do professors find out?

Members don't see this ad.

Pod school is great, but I really want to be a lawyer. Doctors are amazing and loving people... I have a nack for debate. So...

Law school needs a transcript. Duh... Who sends those things out? Do professors find out?

Registrar's office....

If you're going to law school, why do you care about professors finding out? And couldn't you have found this information out online? Lawyers have to do a lot of research on their own to best represent their clients in court right?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're going to law school, why do you care about professors finding out? And couldn't you have found this information out online? Lawyers have to do a lot of research on their own to best represent their clients in court right?

I think the concern was more how the professors might feel if they found out. If the student were to not get into law school they may chose to finish out Podiatry school and pursue law later. I know several DPMS who have done this.

You may want to check out this website/forum, if you haven't already. It's a forum just like SDN but focused on law school admissions, etc. :thumbup:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/index.php