Transcript status on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistry98

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished ordering one of my transcripts from a community college I attended during high school that counted as college credit.
On their end, it says the transcript has been completed and received but on AADSAS, it says "Not Yet Received".
Not sure if I should wait a couple more days before calling, but it is sent electronically so I'm a bit lost.

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 10.37.03 AM.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just finished ordering one of my transcripts from a community college I attended during high school that counted as college credit.
On their end, it says the transcript has been completed and received but on AADSAS, it says "Not Yet Received".
Not sure if I should wait a couple more days before calling, but it is sent electronically so I'm a bit lost.

View attachment 356708
Did you send the transcript matching form (forgot what it's really called) to your CC so they'd send it with your transcript?
If you did, then I'd probably wait at least 48 hours before contacting AADSAS.
If you didn't, then it's probably going to take a lot longer for them to match this transcript to your application and you'll unfortunately just have to wait. I'd probably give it like a week and then contact AADSAS. Or you could pay for a new transcript to be sent and attach the form.