Transcript still hasn't been received

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hi_everyone

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS still hasn't received one of my transcripts...it was sent out over a month ago. My university sent it again over a week ago, and it looks like it still hasn't been received. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Members don't see this ad.

I did. I had my transcript sent from two schools on the same day. One was received after about two weeks, the other one wasn't showing up. I waited about 6 weeks total for it to and then decided to email AADSAS. Sure enough, that same day, my application was updated to show it was receieved. I'd recommend e-mailing them.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the response! Funny...I was JUST about to take your advice but I decided to log back in and check my app one more time...my transcript finally showed up :hardy:
I'm normally a patient person, but this process is really putting that to the test haha

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the response! Funny...I was JUST about to take your advice but I decided to log back in and check my app one more time...my transcript finally showed up :hardy:
I'm normally a patient person, but this process is really putting that to the test haha
Glad it was there! And I know how you feel; it's so hard to be patient for weeks at a time

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys,
So I requested my transcript to be sent out last week. If AADSAS receive it, will it show on my application? I haven't submitted my app yet

Hi guys,
So I requested my transcript to be sent out last week. If AADSAS receive it, will it show on my application? I haven't submitted my app yet
Yes, it should show up on your app when they receive it! Click on "Transcripts" under "My Application Status" and there should be a date under the "Date Received" section. If it's blank, AADSAS hasn't received it yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, it should show up on your app when they receive it! Click on "Transcripts" under "My Application Status" and there should be a date under the "Date Received" section. If it's blank, AADSAS hasn't received it yet.
Thank you! Mine's not there yet :( This is so frustrating!!