Transcript troubles?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MiesVanDerMom

D.o. or Die
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my primary but only one of my six transcripts is showing as received. I know at least one more was sent out by the school over a week ago. Does it just take them a while to process or should I be concerned??
 
I wish I could help you out with your problem but I am in the processes of sending my transcripts in as well. Did you have to print out a form to attach to the transcripts just like the AMCAS or how did you designate your transcript from someone elses? Did you just have them put the AACOMAS ID # on them?
 
aacomas is just slow!! i emailed them asking if they had rec'd them because SO much time had passed and they said no, only what was showing was rec'd. mysteriously, the next day that transcript showed up on my page!

so in short, its probably just aacomas being slow, but check with your colleges to make sure they were indeed sent out!