Transcript update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chungit12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My semester grade finally came out. Being the last semester with 21 credits, I did not do such a great job keeping the GPA up. It dropped by 0.03 points. I still haven't got any acceptance letter,but still waiting for one to come. Is updating the transcript on AADSAS mandatory? Can't I just send in the transcript once I get into the school? What effect would it have on me if I don't update it?

argghh... I am going paranoid. Help me out.

Members don't see this ad.

chungit12 said:
My semester grade finally came out. Being the last semester with 21 credits, I did not do such a great job keeping the GPA up. It dropped by 0.03 points. I still haven't got any acceptance letter,but still waiting for one to come. Is updating the transcript on AADSAS mandatory? Can't I just send in the transcript once I get into the school? What effect would it have on me if I don't update it?

argghh... I am going paranoid. Help me out.
Check the pre-dental forum, there have been several threads covering this. It is not mandatory, but dental schools will see these grades eventually. Schools may want to see your grades before offering acceptances, that's just my guess though. A 0.03 drop doesn't seem too severe to me.