Transcript verification troubles + no help from aacomas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ocdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my transcript almost 2 weeks ago and it still doesn't say whether they were received on the website. After calling aacomas and leaving a message to have someone call me back, no one did. Anyone have advice?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm in the same situation, except my transcripts were sent in a month ago. i went ahead and sent another copy just incase.

Keep trying to call until you get an actual person. From my experience they are quite helpful if you can get in contact with them directly. You could also try e-mailing them. In the e-mail provide your SS# and your application #. They should respond within a couple of hours. I would definitely check to see what the deal is, because they should have received your transcripts by now. Chances are they have received them, and have not yet updated their system.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same position also I sent them at least a month ago still hasn't shown up on the website called them repeatedly and ended up geting an email only a few days ago stating that they have not recieved it yet. So I literaly just sent another one and hope that they will get it soon. I'm scarred that this might hurt my chances at getting in becuase of the amount of time it's taking to just get my primary sent out to the schools. I'm starting to fill out secondaries that are available online and hoping my primiaries will be sent out soon.

They did the same thing to me. I sent my stuff in the first week of June and they did not put up my stuff until July 17th. Then they posted the wrong GPA's for me! I have spent the last week faxing in transcripts and sending "official" transcripts to them to straighten out my file. What a bunch of ****.

yeah, I have been waiting for awhile. It took at least two weeks to post mine. Maybe three. I was so disappointed when I realized that they are uber slow.

just be patient though...they'll post eventually.

I submitted 7-14 and still only show one transcript received. I sent an email but haven't heard back yet either. :eek: